Sight Word Clubs are posted here. Click on the link:
AR point Clubs are posted in the cafeteria.
LOOK FOR YOUR NAME
1. To ensure each
2. To implement a SBRR comprehensive reading program that includes phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
3. To provide research-based professional development
Tier 1: Core
• 90 minutes of uninterrupted reading instruction
• Implement a Scientifically Based Reading Researched program (
• Intensive Professional Development
Tier 2: Assessment
• We screen and give a diagnostic assessment to all students 3 times a year (TPRI)
• We benchmark all students 3 times a year (Voyager).
Tier 3: Intervention
• We group students according to needs using assessment data from TPRI, Voyager, and teacher observations.
• We provide an additional 45 minutes of daily intensive reading instruction.
• We monitor and adjust instruction every 2 weeks.
• Student assessment data drives the small group instruction.
| My Site
| Log on
© Copyright 2012 - Driscoll ISD
|Powered by Edclick|